The fee is $150.00 for the initial session and $100.00 for follow-up sessions, with sessions lasting 50-60 minutes.
Fees for services provided for children of divorced parents will be charged to the parent requesting and arranging for the services. We will cooperate as needed to assist with reimbursement from ex-spouses who share financial responsibility for children’s medical expenses.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my company offer employee assistance program (EAP) benefits separate from my regular health insurance?
Below is a list of the primary insurance plans accepted in my practice:
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- PHCS / Private Health Care Systems
- UBH / United
Please contact my office at (865) 325-9604 of you have any questions about your plan or coverage. If you have EAP benefits, you must call to obtain an authorization and to verify that I am covered under your plan. Please be prepared to provide that information at your first session.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment or you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance before cancelling, you will be required to pay a $65.00 late cancellation/no-show fee.
Client Information and Practice Policies
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.